As a Forex trader in New Zealand, you need to look before you leap. You should not choose a Forex broker until you properly investigate the broker. So many brokers accept Forex traders from New Zealand. Be that as it may, find out if the broker is reliable and credible. Check if any of the clients had ever complained before also. You should equally pay attention to the issue causing the complaints from the customers. Forex trading started as far back as 2011 in New Zealand. Everyone is welcome to register an account and start trading. In the remaining part of this write-up, we will show you some of the best MT5 Forex Brokers you can register within New Zealand.
MT5 Forex Brokers in New Zealand
This broker is considered as the best overall Forex broker that offers MT5 trading platform in New Zealand. The broker offers you a smarter way to trade Forex. It also offers over 17,000 assets. So, the money-making opportunity is endless on the trading platform. You can trade Forex, indices, cryptocurrencies, shares, commodities, and so on. The broker does not only accept traders from New Zealand but many other countries. It is a regulated broker and this gives assurance of security to Forex traders from New Zealand. You will have access to so many trading tools on this site. The pricing is also highly competitive. The trading products are among the most versed in the world today.
The trader can access both MT4 and mT5 trading platforms on FP Markets. The broker also offers demo trading for free. You will be able to access a demo trading account immediately after you register. The broker also provides a proprietary training platform for a better trading experience.
- The broker opened shop in 1974 and has been offering top quality services since then.
- The broker is listed for public trading also.
- The broker is regulated by 6 tier-1 regulatory agencies, 3 tier-2 regulatory agencies, and 1 tier-3 regulatory agency.
- The trader can access Forex spot trading on the broker.
- The broker also offers 104 currency pair.
- The number of CFDs available is 19,537.
- The trader can also access social trading on this trading platform.
- You can trade cryptocurrency as CFD but not as actual with this broker.
- The minimum deposit is 250 pounds.
- The average spread on EUR/USD is 0.745.
This is one other outstanding Forex broker for New Zealand traders. The broker offers a very low spread. In fact, it offers the lowest spread in New Zealand. This broker offers so many instruments, including commodities, indices, CFDs, and Forex. It is undoubtedly one of the best Forex brokers to consider when looking for MT5 Forex Brokers in New Zealand. The company started operation in 2008. It is undoubtedly a household name among Forex brokers for New Zealand traders. The broker has its headquarters in the UK. It is also regulated by regulatory agencies in the EU. The broker has regional offices in 10 different locations across the globe also. However, it does not offer Forex trading services in North Korea and the United States.
You can access the MT5 trading platform when you register here also. The trading platform gives you access to so many indicators, technical analysis tools, and even 9 timelines. The trading platform has a highly advanced trading capability. The interface is also very easy to use.
- The broker is regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). It is also regulated by the New Zealand Financial Markets Authority (FMA), as well as, the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC), and so on.
- The platform gives the trader access to several educational features.
- The trader can also access copy trading.
- There is no minimum deposit.
- There is also negative balance protection.
- The customer service is of top quality. The trader can communicate via live chat, telephone, and email.
- The trader can access a demo account for free. The demo account will be available immediately after registration.
This broker offers the best web platform among MT5 Forex brokers in New Zealand. It also offers the highest number of currency pairs among the available Forex brokers. The broker is trustworthy and has a global presence. The pricing is excellent and the reviews are positive. The trader can access up to 10,000 tradable instruments also. The trading platform features powerful charting tools. It also offers highly innovative trading tools. The quality research also makes it stand out.
The broker started in 1989 and has become a global brand over the years. The broker is publicly listed and regulated by four tire-1 regulatory agencies. The broker is safe and you can trade without the fear of money loss. You can equally trade CFDs and Forex conveniently here. If you are looking for a low-cost Forex broker in New Zealand, this is the platform to consider. The end-user experience is great and the platform is easy to navigate. The tools are advanced also. The trader can access a great mobile app for easier market monitoring.
- The trader can access almost 10,000 trading instruments on this platform.
- You can also trade cryptocurrency as CFD and not as actual.
- The cost of trading is very low on this platform. The spread on EUR/USD is 0.74.
- The trader can also get Forex rebates when he uses this platform for Forex trading.
- There is equally no minimum deposit on this site. So, you are free to deposit any amount you like.
- Traders can access a demo account on this platform.
- The platform also offers social trading.
- There are up to 86 charting indicators available here.
This is a globally popular Forex broker. It is open to Forex traders in New Zealand. This is the best ECN broker out there also and it offers an MT5 trading platform. The platform opened for business in 2011. It is also regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). The broker is, therefore, very safe.
The top-quality customer service offered by this broker makes it stand out. You can also communicate with them using various languages. Additionally, FXTMN offers many tools for education. The trader can get access to a demo account immediately after registering an account there. There is equally a live webinar for the traders. The process of open an account is fast and easy. Even if this is the first time you will be using this site, it will be easy for you. FXTM is not all positives; there are some unwanted sides to the broker also. For one, the CFD fees are high on this broker.
The trader will also have to pay withdrawal fees and inactivity fees.
- The quality of the customer service is outstanding.
- The trader will have access to so many educational tools here.
- The process of opening an account is very fast and easy.
- Additionally, the minimum deposit is $10.
- Traders can deposit with electronic wallets easily.
- The trader can equally get free aces to a demo account immediately after opening an account here.
- The CFD fees may be high, but Forex fees are low.
- Furthermore, the trader can access different types of accounts. Good examples are standard accounts and ECN accounts.
If you are looking for a good broker for scalping, there is no better one to go for than Pepperstone. This broker is also reliable for EA trading. It offers an MT5 trading platform to its customers. The broker is regulated and this makes it a safe platform for Forex trading. While the broker offers an MT5 trading platform, the number of tradable products is low. The broker equally offers social copy trading for investors.
Pepperstone began in 2010 and welcomes Forex traders from New Zealand. The broker is regulated by two tier-1 regulatory agencies also. You can trade both Forex and CFD conveniently on this trading platform. Furthermore, the broker focuses on algorithm traders. So, your EA will function perfectly on this broker. Aside from the MT5 trading platform, the broker can also access cTrader on the platform. The traders can access so many add-ons to make trading very interesting. While the platform offers few tradable products, the cost of trading is highly competitive.
- The broker started in 2010 and was regulated by two tier-1 regulatory agencies.
- The trader can access 61 currency pairs and 127 CFDs.
- The trader can also access social trading.
- You can trade cryptocurrency as CFD but not as actual on this platform.
- The minimum deposit on this platform is $200.
- The average spread is 1.16 on EUR/USD.
- The platform equally offers both MetaTrader platforms and cTrader.
- You can access a demo account immediately after registering an account here for free.
MT5 Forex Brokers Conclusion
From the information above, you would have learned about the various MT5 Forex brokers that accept New Zealand traders. While many of the brokers have loads of positive reviews, you should not overlook the negative sides when considering any of them.